This workshop emphasizes the importance of responsive caregiving, especially in the early years, to develop strong foundation for brain development. Focus includes the knowledge and skills to practice responsive caregiving by being attuned to children’s SOS signals.
Learning Outcomes: Parents, Caregivers and Educators will increase their understanding of:
· the importance of being seen
· the impacts of emotional safety
· using neuroscience to soothe dysregulation.
· nurturing secure environments
· fostering stimulation of executive functions through play
· supporting children’s development of self-worth.
Certificate of Participation for 2.0 hours upon completion.